- CVS Protocol (Peet, R.K., T.R. Wentworth and P.S. White. 1998. A flexible, multipurpose method for recording vegetation composition and structure. Castanea 63:262-274).
3. CVS-EEP Protocol for Recording Vegetation (2006-)
- CVS-EEP Vegetation Monitoring workshops
4. Legacy CVS Protocol Files (1996-2004)
- Manual: CVS-EEP Protocol - PDF files version 4.2, released October 21, 2008
- Datasheets - PDF files version 2012, released April 13, 2012
- Entry Tool - A Microsoft Access tool
- Please note that the Entry Tool files are zipped. If you need help unzipping files, please see our Unzipping Files Tutorial. NEW!
- CVS-EEP Entry Tool (zipped, ~5MB) version 2.3.1, released August 6, 2012
- Notes on Access 2007 Compatibility
- What's New v2.2.6 PowerPoint
- Instructions for upgrading data in an older Entry Tool to the new one.
- Step-by-step downloading, datasheet printing, and resampling instructions.
- Older versions of the entry tool are still documented here, though we strongly encourage you to use the latest version, shown above.
- CVS data fields
- Other Documents
- Work Flow - A flow chart of how the CVS and EEP coordinate how data are managed (pdf).
Please see this page for information on legacy protocol files.
The empty space above is intentional so that anchors are linked to properly.