Additional Ecoinformatics Meetings
- 7th meeting on vegetation databases. 5-7 March 2008. Carl von Ossietzky University of Oldenburg, Germany. Plant - Environment - Traint Linkages: Perspectives on functional community ecology research.
- 5th International Conference on Ecological Informatics. 4-7 December 2006. Santa Barbara, CA. Novel Computational Techniques for Improved Management, Understanding and Forecasting of Complex Ecological Data
- Macroecological Tools for Global Change Research. 21-23 August 2006. Potsdam, Germany. Potsdam Institute for Climate Impact Research (PIK), organized by the "Virtual Institute of Macroecology", Germany.
- Sixth meeting on vegetation databases. 28 February - 2 March 2007. Bonn University, Germany. Surveys of vegetation adn floras -- new prospects, joint ways.
- Fifth workshop on vegetation databases. 22-24 February 2006. University of Bremen. Vegetation databases and monitoring.
- Fourth workshop on vegetation databanks in Germany. 17-19 March 2005.
Vegetation databases and GIS applications.
- Third workshop on vegetation databanks in Germany. 10-12 March 2004
Vegetationsdatenbanken in Landschaftsplanung, Naturschutz, Biomonitoring und Biodiversitätsforschung. Phytosociological databanks in landscape planning, nature conservation, biomonitoring and biodiversity research
- Second workshop on vegetation databanks in Germany. 19-21 March 2003.
Neue Wege der Vegetationsanalyse durch Verknüpfung von pflanzensoziologischen, chorologischen und funktionellen Daten.
Improving vegetation analysis by linking databanks on phytosociology, species distribution and functional traits.
- First workshop on vegetation databanks in Germany. 14-15 February 2002.
Von der Pflanzensoziologie zur Biodiversitätsinformatik?